The three most recent books are:
1. S. Patnaik, L. C. Jain, S. G. Tzafestas, G. Resconi and A. Konar
(eds.), Innovations in Robot Mobility and Control
, Berlin (2006).
2. S. G. Tzafestas
(ed.), Web-Based Control and Robotics Education
, Dordrecht/Berlin (2009).
3. S. G. Tzafestas
(ed.), Information, Communication, and Automation Technology Ethics in the Knowledge Society Age, NOVA Science Publishers
, New York (2018).
1. Human and Nature Minding Automation,
2. Introduction to Mobile Robot Control,
3. Roboethics: A Navigating Overview,
4. Sociorobot World: A Guided Tour for All,
5. An Introduction to Robophilosophy: Cognition, Intelligence,
Autonomy, Consciousness, Conscience, and Ethics,
6. Systems, Cybernetics, Control, and Automation: Ontological
Epistemological, Societal, and Ethical Issues,
7. Energy, Information, Feedback, Adaptation, and Self-organization:
The Fundamental Elements of Life and Society,
For the other books click here.
During his career, Spyros G. Tzafestas has written 18
textbooks in Greek to cover several educational needs in Greece. The most recent books used
in his courses at NTUA and adopted by many other Greek Universities are the following:
1. Computational Intelligence (2nd Edition, 2002)
2. Robotics: Analysis-Control-Planning-Programming-Sensing (4th Edition, 2003)
3. Expert Systems and Applications - With Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (3rd Edition, 2005)
4. Automatic Control of Continuous-Time & Discrete-Time Linear and Nonlinear Systems (First Edition, 2004)
Vol. 1: Analysis and Basic Controllers (Chapters 1-14)
Vol. 2: Design, Advanced Controllers and Applications